It’s official: spring is on and it is time to bring out the trends! Whether it is grabbing sushi with some friends or sweating it out in the gym, this spring, even though you may be out of breath, never be out of style. Here are Stacie’s predictions:
1. Soft pastel color nail polish. Very calming, but offers a bold touch to any spring outfit.
2. Off the shoulder tee/sweatshirt. Style that won’t weigh you down when the winter jacket is too much. This is the perfect item to dress up or dress down, from the gym to the streets. Especially when all you need is a light top layer, this spring you will be perfectly comfortable. Brands to try: Athleta, Dolman, Alternative Apparel.
3. Assorted jewelry. Gold, silver, and black have been in lately. Paired with a colorful button up or capri, a perfect piece can be the final touch to rock your outfit.
4. Nike Bucket Bag. Just right to bring to the gym with you and optimal to fit all work out essentials. As the weather warms up, we are bringing less and less to the gym with us. Why bring a bulky half filled duffle, when all we need is a cute over the shoulder bag full of our training favorites?
5. Sneaker Wedges. Sneakers are a hit this spring for sure! Women everywhere are ready to ditch the pumps and pick up a comfortable pair of sneaker wedges. They are the key to functionality and comfort, while still offering style for a sporty look.
6. Solow Stirrup Ballet Legging. Sophisticated and functional, this legging is not only comfortable but versatile. Featuring a form-fitting roll over waistband, this legging is lightweight and just what we need this spring.